Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My husband

For those of you who are not lucky enough to be married to my husband, here is a short run-down of last night.

After he cleaned Kenwood up after his dinner, they proceeded to the living room for a dance party. Dillon did one of his infamous "Dillon moves" where he jumped as high as he could while spinning in the air. Kenwood thought it was hilarious, and lets face it-so did I. But what was even better was when Daddy stopped spinning and he was so dizzy he couldn't stand up. Haha I have TWO little boys for sure!!!

Then, the sweetest sound in the world is hearing my sweet husband singing "his version" of Jesus Loves Me to get our little angel to sleep. "His version" is some sort of rap/lullaby that goes something like "Jesus Loves Kenwood....Jesus Loves my Kenwood..." At our house, we can hear through the master bedroom wall into the nursery so I'm not sure he knew I could hear him! But nevertheless, the sound was music to my ears.

Thank you God for the best husband who, coincidentally, is also the most wonderful father. I am one blessed girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers