Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stupid People

I am sitting here on Kenwood's Mother's Day Out day trying not to judge the stupid people that stole my purse right out of my unlocked car last night while we were at dinner.  Yes, I admit my own stupidity of leaving my purse in the car and not locking it. BUT, I would also like to point out that had I actually locked my car, they would have busted my window to get that stupid purse.  How do I know this? Because, another lady got broken into, and they bashed her window like a bunch of thugs.  Not judging. They obviously needed what was in there a whole lot more than us.  I sure hope they spent that $1 in my wallet on something worth it! Thankfully they didn't move fast enough to use my credit cards or write any checks before we got everything cancelled....who's the sucker now?

 But, what I'm really upset about is the fact that they took my son's favorite blankie.  The one he sleeps with EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT and drags around the house when he's ready to go "night, night".  So, in my midst of cancelling all my accounts and getting a new driver's license and trying desperately not to judge the poor people who obviously needed my son's warm blanket for they're night of homelessness on the street- I am scouring good 'ol Etsy to track down a blanket that is similar in fashion and texture to the old one. And, the God's of Etsy are looking down on us because I think I found just that, HERE.

His old blankie was chocolate swirl minky backed with a camo minky fabric and a blue satin ruffle around the edges.  This is the closest I could find:

It's identical except for our's had a blue ruffle around the edges- this just might work!!!! 

I also found a few more with the exact texture but different prints.  I'm thinking about changing up the design for our little guy, it'll still FEEL the same, right? I need help deciding, which is your favorite? (the original is still an option too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers